It's been way too long since I have "blogged" and I keep getting a hard time from my friends, so it is time! (Better late than never) Today I found THE wedding dress and am so excited! I actually asked Steve if we could move the wedding up just so I could wear my dress.
Wedding dress shopping was so much fun! I had my close friends and family to help with everything. My mom flew in from Oregon, Steve's mom from Michigan and my fantastic Step Mom was there as well as many of my close ladies. Many thought I was crazy to invite ten people to go wedding dress shopping with me but really it was amazing! I loved having everybody there and it was such a wonderful experience! Lots of champagne and beautiful dresses!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Saturday, November 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

And we were honored to be there! How exciting! Can't wait to see that GORGEOUS dress on you. Boo to Steve for not agreeing to move the wedding up! Come on... how bout an Easter wedding?!
ReplyDeleteYEAH a new blog post!!! Keep it up! So happy for you about getting the perfect dress! You will look like a princess I'm sure! xoxo
ReplyDelete